Powered By Blogger

Eagle Eye --- Fundraise by...?

Welcome --- Up To Par Bloggers

Hello,







We are glad you wanted to blog about something in your life or on your mind. Feel free to share favorite ideas, sayings, pictures, and much more. Just make sure that it is appropriate in language and nature. We look forward to many years of exchanging ideas, sharing information, and having fun!







God bless you in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!



Eagle Eye --- Search our Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Or Winter??



via Dr. Tina - Listening to YOU! http://blog.eagleeyeprofessionalsinc.org/?p=231

While the title speaks for itself, I’m going to just tell you guys that it is already freezing and it feels like we just had a blizzard in my house. While it is fall (supposed to be warm) the temperature is dropping faster and faster every day, and it has to be the coldest fall I have ever experienced. I cannot go one day without layering my clothes. This is the only way I can keep warm, but my hands and feet are still cold no matter what! I just don’t get why. Even if I warm my hands up they go right back to being cold in 3 seconds. It’s almost as if they are meant to be cold, but they are not and I am getting tired of being cold. I’m starting to think that it is already winter in January, because there is no way it is still November and be this cold. Why doesn’t it just start snowing hmm? Comment what you think that is causing it to be extremely cold this fall. Also comment how cold you think it will be once it hits winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment