Powered By Blogger

Eagle Eye --- Fundraise by...?

Welcome --- Up To Par Bloggers

Hello,







We are glad you wanted to blog about something in your life or on your mind. Feel free to share favorite ideas, sayings, pictures, and much more. Just make sure that it is appropriate in language and nature. We look forward to many years of exchanging ideas, sharing information, and having fun!







God bless you in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!



Eagle Eye --- Search our Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time…Savor it – Like a Fine Wine!



via Dr. Tina - Listening to YOU! http://ift.tt/1Emv15J

As I drive through the rainy, gloomy weather one can become easily depressed; however, as I continued to embrace and absorb the scenery, I realized that my inner core became so peaceful, happy, and brought back to perspective. I realized that one’s own mind can fool one into thinking that a perfect image, or world can exist – if only…


Some let the mind influence or persuade him/her to think, if only:


1. I could start over.

2. I could have children.

3. I could buy everything I need.

4. I could have my mate believe and do everything I do.

5. …….


Don’t let time pass you by with unhappiness, or depressing thoughts. USE metacognition to help you stay tuned with reality and not an imaginary world.


Savor each second as God has given it to you, in Jesus Christ – His only Begotten Son – our Lord, Savior, and Shepherd.


Savor each second as though it is a fine wine. Think of your favorite, most expensive wine – would you waste a drop?Photo on 6-9-14 at 7.13 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment