Powered By Blogger

Eagle Eye --- Fundraise by...?

Welcome --- Up To Par Bloggers

Hello,







We are glad you wanted to blog about something in your life or on your mind. Feel free to share favorite ideas, sayings, pictures, and much more. Just make sure that it is appropriate in language and nature. We look forward to many years of exchanging ideas, sharing information, and having fun!







God bless you in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!



Eagle Eye --- Search our Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

Life…Fear


via Dr. Tina - Listening to YOU! http://ift.tt/1GB2uMF

Life – Live It Fully Everyday

To each person in my life, I thank you for being a part of helping me to become who I am. As we continue to grow and understand ourselves and others, it is with love and not fear that should guide us. While exchanging thoughts and ideas this morning, it seems imperative to be honest, live in one’s true self, and express appreciation.

Although we have differences, I appreciate you! Instead of operating in fear, I choose to operate in – and cherish life.IMG_0009

No comments:

Post a Comment